take me back to the lacrosse days
take me back to the lacrosse days
i am the alpha.
Not gonna lie… this did things to me.
Scott & Stiles. Work-in-progress gif… thing?
I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a tutorial on this (or another image)? I’ve gotten some requests for them in the past but I’ve never been sure what image-process people might be interested in. (full body or portrait etc)
↳ episode 1.
Sincerely Scott McCall Week (1/6)
Scott McCall + favorite episodes = S3x06 “Motel California”
”It all started that night, the night I got bitten. Remember the way it was before that? You and me? We were nothing. We weren’t popular. We weren’t good at lacrosse. We weren’t important. We were no one. Maybe I should just be no one again. No one at all.”
A SUPER LATE BDAY GIFT KID!SKITTLES THING FOR MY AMAZING FRIEND DYLAN WHO IS THE ONE WHO GOT ME INTO TW
(and a buncha other shows dammit)IN THE FIRST PLACE so uhhh SURPRISE~! IM SORRY THIS IS SO LATE i had started it before we were supposed to meet but never finished by the time i saw you but i finally managed to sort of finish it OTL I LOVE U ♥♥
Our little Scott
- I kind of wish that people would stop saying that Scott should’ve gone to Derek after he’d bitten Liam, that Derek would’ve been better at it, and/or that Scott repeating Derek’s words is a good thing or some evidence of admiration of Derek-as-an-Alpha.
- Like, yeah, Scott was kind of a mess in 4x04 and trying to wrangle in Liam, but that’s that’s the point?? He’s still learning how to Alpha without any help, and he’s specifically trying NOT to be like the only examples he’s ever had: Peter, Derek, and the Alpha Pack.
- Last season, Scott didn’t get much opportunity to try and be an Alpha since he was more preoccupied trying to save his best friend. He had a few go’s at it, but Scott’s still inexperienced and people keep trying to fault him for that, like he should just naturally be amazing at it since he’s a True Alpha (which was never part of that mythos in the first place)
- But Scott has a Beta of his own now and he’s panicking and at a loss (also, remember that he’s a TEENAGER), so he repeats the same things that Derek said to him—and obviously Liam isn’t down with it, like how Scott wasn’t alright with it a year ago either.
- Derek’s words make Liam distrust him even more.
- Imagine how it’d go if Scott took Liam to Derek then, I mean, really.
- It wasn’t until Scott stopped echoing former Alphas and started using his own words did he get through to Liam. That’s when Liam started listening to him.
scott and the gang chained liam to a support beam and knocked him out and dragged him around to keep him from hurting people which is rough but also kind of canon-typical violence— but scott never once manipulated the alpha/beta bond by roaring liam into submission, instead he begged him to listen, spent the whole episode trying to talk to him and get him to come around to what he was instead of terrifying him and enforcing a power dynamic between them and that is reason #1493924 why scott mccall, true alpha, is also the alpha oF MY HEART AND SOUL
Everyone’s favourite co-captain.
gratuitous alpha!scott appreciation post. (｡♥‿♥｡)
In which Peter only gives Stiles a choice.
#because Peter is a manipulator#he needed Stiles to be willing to be on his side so he could get to Scott#Scott would come to him because he would never leave Stiles with Peter alone#And Peter knows this#And how easy would it be for Peter to bribe and blackmail Scott if he had Stiles in his grasp and controlled him#An of course Peter is not so shortsighted as to turn Stiles against his will#He would just have another unwilling beta who would team up with Scott to bring him down (via premoonsyndrome)